
I've always been known to be an emotional person and when it comes to truly loving the important people in my life, I don't hold back. Well, there are not two people on earth who deserve more appreciation then my mommy and daddy. It does not matter how old either one of their children get or in what stage they are in their life, they care solely for the well being and safety of both my brother and I.
I've never met two people who love their children more then my mom and dad do towards my brother and I. My parents have never once hesitated to go without, as long as my brother and I had everything we needed and wanted. They are extremely unselfish when it comes to giving, especially to people they love. They never stall letting people know how proud they are for both my brother and I with all that we have accomplished!!
Although getting older never totally THRILLED anyone I am glad to be getting there. My parents and I now view each other as best friends, rather then parents trying to raise a child. I have truly come to respect and admire not only everything my parents did for me as I was growing up to ensure a well-rounded child, but even now with the unconditional love and support they continue to give!
There will never be a good enough way to thank my parents because no amount of words or pictures could really do it justice. My heart is so full of love and gratitude towards them that it naturally brings a smile to my face to be so full of happiness and appreciation for someone.
I love you mommy and daddy!!! And thank you for everything!!!
2 comments:
What a nice tribute to your parents! They must be thrilled!
Your parents are very nice, very fun people to be around! They sound nearly as awesome as my parents ;)
Post a Comment