Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kicking it in New Hampshire!


So today I was lucky enough to catch a ride with my parents to be able to see my baby brother play in his second ever college soccer game (even if it is only pre-season and it was only a scrimmage) that took place in New Hampshire at Keene State!  And I have to conclude that I was not in the lease disappointed in him!  He not only started (AS A FRESHMAN), but then continue to play an amazing game!  All his hard work has paid off in every sense of the word and I am so proud of him!!! ANNNNNNNNNND the best/most amazing thing is Keesen is MY number!!!!!!! I had been number 12 for pretty much most of my soccer career (and him being 4 mostly) and going into this new chapter of his soccer career he decided to pick my number for the reason that it used to be mine!!! Nothing like melting his sister's heart!!!!!! :-)

During the game, I had the pleasure of sitting with his girlfriend Berkeley who is such a delight to be around!  We laughed at all the girly things you can laugh at and then cheered for Saint Anselm at all the right times (including when Keesen did a good job!).  I am so happy that Keesen was able to find such an amazing girl to share this uncertain yet very fun beginning of a new chapter with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you have been able to see Keeson play in the college league. The man is smart to pick a number that has been tested and proved to be worthy! He is a good brother to you. Glad you had fun with Berkley. Love, Mom F